Dairy Chemical PumpsTo prevent serious personal injury, never put a cup, glass or other container under the pump’s spout to catch caustic milk line cleaning solutions. Recent accident reports indicate that young children mistake milk line cleaning solution in a cup for drinkable liquid.
Also, remember that once a pump is used, it contains milk line cleaner even when the handle is depressed. The pump might drip caustic milk line cleaner if the pump is tipped or turned upside down.
The DP Series pumps are designed to transfer most dairy “soaps” and “alkali” used in the cleaning of milk lines. They make transfer of liquids relatively easy when required in a milk house operation. The pump is designed with the following safety features:
- A threaded twist handle to prevent inadvertent lifting of the handle
- A patented “Strap Lock” to prevent unauthorized use PATENT No. D425,394
- An anti-siphon spout to reduce drippings
- A “Farm Safety” warning label
|DP12SPS||12"||Std 2" Adapter|
|DP18SPS||18"||Std 2" Adapter|
|DP36SPS||36"||Std 2" Adapter|
High Volume Dairy Chemical Pump
Available with 2" Std Adapter.
(No dip tube)
REMOVE THE PUMP FROM THE CONTAINER WHEN NOT IN USE!!
* Keep children away from this pump and out of the milk house!! *